Darlington Carers Strategy Meeting - Tuesday 21st January 2020
The Darlington Carers Strategy group meets every two months in the Dolphin Centre, with the next meeting scheduled for Tuesday 21st January 2020. It aims are as follows;
- Produce a local action plan for Carers following the publication of the National Carers Action Plan
- To work together to reach out to hidden Carers and underrepresented groups to ensure they can access support
- To influence Commissioning of Services for Carers and the people they care for by consultation and information gathering, networking and highlighting unmet needs
- To work together to ensure support and services for Carers complement each other and to progress opportunities for partnership working
- To hear the voices of a representative range of Carers with lived experience both within the meeting and through wider networks and use these to influence the work of the group
If your organisation’s work includes supporting Carers or if you are a Carer who is interested in contributing please contact Jenni Wood (email@example.com) or Emma Crawford- Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.