Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards - Thursday 5th March 2020
Are you a Relevant person representative, sometimes known as an RPR for someone who is living in a Care Home or Hospital? Do you want to know more about your role and Duties; the Mental Capacity Act and the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
DAD are running a session to provide more information (poster attached) on: Thursday 5th March 2020 from 1-3pm at DAD Offices, Unit 1P, Enterprise House, Valley Street, Darlington, DL1 1GY
- Information of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- What the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- What is the role and duties of a relevant person’s representative
- When there is no Relevant Person’s Representative
- What to do when you are not happy or are concerned about something?
To book a place, please contact: DAD and ask to speak to Jenny Joyce or email: email@example.com