REMINDER: Darlington Organisations Together (DOT) Meeting – 8th March 2018
DOT is a group of organisations, community groups and services that come together to share ideas, empower each other and help residents in the heart of our community!
Why should you come along to the next meeting - 8th March 2018,12:00pm-2:00pm, Pease's Suite, Dolphin Centre?
The group provides a warm environment for all organisations and community groups (big or small) to work together.
• Do you have an idea that you think another community group might like to hear?
• Everyone has the opportunity at each meeting to show case their work and to discuss exciting news.
We welcome ALL to join us and encourage new attendees!
• Do you need to raise awareness of ongoing work or a new project?
• Do you provide a service to the community and want more people to know about it?
We want community groups to use us as a platform to do this!
• We have guest speakers at all of our meetings and are always looking for new organisations or groups to volunteer as a guest speaker.
• We can provide presentation equipment and do all of the work to ensure that this is available for you on the day.
The group is free to attend and is based in central Darlington near car parking and public transport routes. So easily accessible to all.