You can book these via https://www.bookit.org.uk/list-all-events Go to course type and scroll down to wellbeing hub.
For example, this week , and running over the coming weeks are hour long workshops, run by Rener wellbeing, addressing:
- Physical activity for good mental health
- Tools and tips for managing stress and anxiety when working at home
- Wellbeing training for managers
- Setting up your home environment for conducive work
- How to meaningfully connect with others when working at home
- Wellbeing for home working parents – managing home and work life
- How to prevent MSK issues when working at home.
This Sunday we also have an organised walk, to Malham, north yorkshire with High Tide Adventure company (book via Rise) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nw5FJ_to45gy5TQPPnNqwrovLDrz_P-m/view?usp=sharing
And for those interested singing our virtual choir starts next week too…
THE VIRTUAL CHOIR
Do you, or have you needed to work at home during the pandemic? Would you be interested in making new connections? Are you curious to learn or build upon your singing skills? If so the virtual choir could be for you. Taking place on Zoom, with no prior singing experience needed, this uplifting and energizing activity seeks singers to join in.
The choir will take place between 12-1 on each of the following dates.
March 21, 28, April 4 - Cover 2 songs. No rehearsal in week 8 (April 11) to allow for video submission from participants of one song and video edit.
April 18, 25, May 2 - Cover 2 songs. No rehearsal in week 12 (May 9) to allow for video submission from participants of one song and video edit.
May 16, 23, 30 - Cover 2 songs. No rehearsal in week 4 (June 6) to allow for video submission from participants of one song and video edit.
June 13 - Sing through / zoom social