Why volunteer with us?
- Make a difference in your local community by giving people the opportunity to speak up about their health and social care
- Make new friends as you become part of the Healthwatch Darlington team
- Boost your CV as you develop new skills and confidence in the workplace
- Use your skills to contribute to the success of Healthwatch across Darlington.
- Feel valued for the time you share
people gave up their time last year to help make a difference to local health and care services.
Health Connector Recruitment Pack & Application Form
Health Connector Recruitment Pack
Community Outreach Volunteer
Research & Report Writing Volunteer
Data Analysis Volunteer
Social Media Volunteer
Enter & View Volunteer
Youthwatch Darlington Recruitment Pack & Application Form
Youthwatch Darlington Volunteer
Social Media & Photography Volunteer
Project Assistant Volunteer
Report Writing Volunteer
Volunteering for Healthwatch Darlington helps you make a huge difference, to yourself and others
See some of our young volunteers in action
Youthwatch Darlington interview NSPCC and Kooth for this year's Children's Mental Health Week 2021.