Morrison Trust are delivering ‘Transferring Materials’, a Level 2 Unit worth 13 credit points (which can be used in the future to complete the full Level 2 Performing Manufacturing Operations qualification). Transferring Materials covers a range of topics including:
- Transferring, moving and transporting goods and materials
- Lifting and handling techniques (manual and power operated)
- Collecting and completing job instructions and paperwork
- Health and safety
- Problem solving and team building
- Understanding the local job market and job goals
The course will start on Monday 21 September. Full information on this course can be downloaded below.