Competition now closed!!
All throughout April & May 2021 Youthwatch Darlington will continue to raise awareness encouraging us to think about 'Healthy Eating & Exercise'.
They will be sharing information across social media and online with young people in an effort to make a difference.
To launch this project they have created a 'Healthy Food' competition.
Get creative with Youthwatch Darlington and share your healthy meal or recipes with us to be in with a chance to win a £50 shopping voucher!
As the warmer months begin and restrictions ease it’s a great time to think about healthier ways to enjoy our food!
Family households in Darlington with children aged 4 to 16 years of age are invited to send us a photo or video of a healthy meal, snack or recipe you have created that you love to eat at home!
Terms & Conditions
- A photo or video should be sent to Healthwatch Darlington by Friday 14th May 2021
- You need to tell us the names & ages of the child or children from the family household. (Participants must be aged 4 to 16) Parent/carer contact details need to be shared.
- You also need to tell us what’s in your recipe or meal!
- All entries should be emailed to us
- All entries will be added to an independent random generator shortly after 14th May 2021 where the winner will be picked a random.
Share with us on social media
Some of our young volunteers from Youthwatch Darlington will be sharing their own videos on social media to offer you inspiration. We would love to see your own photos or videos on social media. You can either add us on Facebook using @youthwatchdarlo or Instagram using @youthwatchdarlington and # your post using #MakeAHealthyStartDarlo
To share the competition opportunity with others please download our poster or share this website link.